Red Horse Farm
4406 S 338th St.
Auburn, WA 98001
Phone: (253) 245-9005
Horse Riding Lessons
Riding Instruction that Excites You
Learn how to ride horses with Red Horse Farm in Auburn, WA. We offer riding lessons for everyone. Our professional riding instructors offer lessons that both excite you and help you bond with your horse. We also offer horse boarding so they have a happy place to stay and roam.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Riding Lessons for Adults and Children
- Competition Prep for Experienced Riders
- Horse Boarding
- Horse Leasing
Schedule a Riding Lesson Today
You and your family will have an enjoyable time with us as you learn to ride horses and appreciate the grace and beauty of our equine friends. To schedule a riding lesson or to learn more about what we offer, call (253) 245-9005 today. We look forward to riding with you!
The Red Horse Farm is a full care facility.
Boarding is Available at the Red Horse Farm, conveniently located just off Military Road, minutes from Federal Way.
We offer the following amenities:
- Stalls, Paddocks and Runs Cleaned Daily
- 60×72 Foot Covered and Lighted Arena
- 90×120 Foot All Weather Footing Outdoor Arena
- Seven Stall Barn, 4 Stalls With Runs
- Paddocks With Shelters
- Individual Turnout
- Covered, Warm Water Wash Rack
- Covered Cross Ties for Tacking Up
- Covered, Enclosed Tack Room
- Horse Trailer Parking (Additional Fee)
- Owners Live on Site
- Outdoor Paddocks w/o Shelter: $350 per Month
- Outdoor Paddocks w/ Shelter: $400 per Month
- Small Stalls w/ Runs: $400 per Month
- Large Stall w/ Daily Turn Out: $500 per Month
Pricing includes Daily Cleaning and Comprehensive Grain Feeding Program and Premium Hay fed twice daily. A $20 Discount is available to boarders who wish to provide and feed their own Grain and Supplements. Extra hay and feed $25 additional per month.
© 2014 Dex Media. All rights reserved.