Red Horse Farm
4406 S 338th St.
Auburn, WA 98001
Phone: (253) 245-9005
Horse Boarding and Horse Riding Lessons
The Red Horse Farm is a horseback riding lesson, training, and full-care horse boarding facility located in Auburn, WA.
We offer an inclusive, cooperative, friendly environment to learn more about horses. We offer a variety of services and strive to create a close-knit community that provides a fun and safe environment in which to create better horses and riders.
What We Offer:
- Full Care Horse Boarding
- Comprehensive Riding Lessons for Adults and Children
- Competition Prep for Experienced Riders
- Horse Training
- Horse Leasing
The Red Horse Farm is a full care facility.
Boarding is Available at the Red Horse Farm, conveniently located near I-5 just off Military Road, minutes from Federal Way.
Call (253) 245-9005 today to schedule a tour.
Riding Instruction that Excites You
Learn how to ride horses with Kristal Dilley Instructing at The Red Horse Farm in Auburn, WA. We offer riding lessons for all ages and skill levels. Our qualified, insured instructors strive to assist every student in having a safe, fun learning experience. Lessons horses and equipment are provided. Horses and tack range from pony size to draft to fit a variety of size and skill levels.
To schedule a riding lesson or to learn more about what we offer, call (253) 245-9005 today. We look forward to riding with you!
We offer the following amenities:
- 60×72 Foot Covered and Lighted Arena
- 90×120 lighted All Weather Footing Outdoor Arena
- Heated Viewing Area in Main Arena
- Covered Cross Ties for Tacking Up
- Covered, Warm Water Wash Rack
- Covered, Enclosed Tack Room
- Horse Trailer Parking (Additional Fee)
- Owners Live on Site
- Algona, WA
- Auburn, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Kent, WA
- Maple Valley, WA
- Puyallup, WA
- Renton, WA
- Seattle, WA (Metro)
- Snohomish County, WA (Metro)
- South King, WA (Metro) Tours by Appointment Only
- Tacoma, WA (Metro) We Do Not offer Trail Rides or Horse Rentals
© 2014 Dex Media. All rights reserved.